The Kaliningrad Film Office is an official organisation for supporting production of Russian and foreign movies. The Kaliningrad Film Office assists in the coordination of shooting processes, the selection of locations, providing information about actors, placements of film crews, local film enterprises, and also offers other services.
The advantages of movie production in the Kaliningrad region:
• the availability of free electronic visas for foreign filmmakers to stay in the territory of KO up to 8 days;
• the unique geographical location (proximity to EU countries);
• the diversity of the natural landscape (sea landscapes, deciduous and coniferous forests, sand dunes, rivers and lakes, etc.);
• historical architectural property (medieval castles and cathedrals, fortifications, old estates, Soviet architecture, etc.);
• developed social and cultural infrastructure.
The objectives of the Film Office:
• creating comfortable conditions for cinematographers;
• increasing the production of content by providing assistance;
• increasing the economic effect of movie production for the region;
• promotion of the Kaliningrad region.
The Film Office Functions:
• "one-stop service" for filmmakers;
• consultation on the organization of shooting;
• coordination of shooting;
• consultation on participation in a rebate program.
Address: 236022 Kaliningrad oblast, Kaliningrad, Mira prospect 41-43
Representation of the Kaliningrad Film Office in Moscow - Eva-Maria Koka, tel .: +7 903 793 38 67