The Primorye Film Commission is the first state film commission in the Russian Federation. The main goal of the film commission is to promote the Primorsky Territory through the development of the film industry in the region. The work of the film commission is aimed at making the process of film production for Russian and foreign film crews in Primorsky Region as simple and convenient as possible. The Primorye Film Commission is an organization that provides the most complete information about film production at the local level: the locations for filming, the rent of equipment, permits for shooting various objects, local personnel, crew and actors. The film commission is the link between filmmakers and regional authorities, as well as between specialists and various companies providing film production in Primorsky Region. Obtaining Vladivostok's status of a "free port" opens up new opportunities for the development of the film industry in the region, first of all, in cooperation with the filmmakers of the APR countries.
LOCATION SCOUTING INCENTIVE
Primorye Film Commission together with Center of Export support of Primorsky Region designed new incentive program for foreign film crews.
Who can apply:
1. Foreign film company which is going to shoot in Primorsky Region.
2. Types of projects: feature film (minimum 5 shooting days), TV-series (minimum 5 shooting days).
During location scouting Foreign film company should sign a preliminary agreement with Russian film company about filming in Primorsky Region during the year.
1. Round trip air tickets (economy class) for 3 persons
2. Accommodation for 3 days in 3-4-star hotel for 3persons
3. Transfer for all period
4. Interpreter for all period
5. Location manager for all period
1. 3 free scouting location tour per year
2. Applications will be accepted in order of receipt
Address: 12а, Aksakovskaya st. Vladivostok Primorsky region 690014 Russia
Phone: +7 (423) 2-7000-51
Fax: +7 (423) 226-10-78
Mobile: +79147900051, +79024818397